For A Moment Like This Special Events

Our goal is to provide our consumers with events you have waited a LIFETIME to happen, making your moment all the more magical. Whether its a Baby Shower or an Anniversary, your event deserves to be handled by the best. We pride ourselves on being the most affordable and detailed planning firm in our area. This blog is just our little way of connecting our ideas and your thoughts in order to mesh a beautiful creative medley. ENJOY!

Be sure to check out our website:
www.foramomentlikethisevents.webs.com


Give us a call for your free event consultation today at 870-872-2965 or email us at foramomentlikethisevents@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Portraits of The Ultimate Consultant



If you know me..you know that I am VERY particular, detail oriented, and image conscience. I know I know...I can be a tad bit anal. smile. But when I ran across the FLAWLESS work of one of Pine Bluff, Arkansas' young, hot, photographers I HAD to set up an appointment immediately. Needless to say, Terrance Mitchell of PB Creationz took my beautiful and amped it up 10 notches...even I didnt know I was so adorable.lol So I decided to share my elation with all of my readers by posting a few pics to this blogspot for your enjoyment. Feel free to contact him for your photography needs at 870-413-2180 or visit him on Facebook under PBCREATIONZ Graphic, Photography, & Web Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!